About this policy
Julie’s is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
• you use our website (www.juliesrestaurant.com).
• you make a booking on our website.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Julie’s is a restaurant based in London. Our registered address is: 135 Portland Road, London, W11 4LW.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
• when you make a booking.
• when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
• when you sign up to receive our email newsletter.
• make an enquiry.
What type of information is collected from you?
You will be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information, so we can fulfil your booking request and you may dine at our venue. When you make a booking, Julie’s collects information such as:
• e-mail address (used for service emails, booking confirmation and booking reminders)
• telephone number
• company name
• dietary requests
• marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
• current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Julie’s.
This information can include:
• device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
• operating system
• IP address
• browser type
• browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
• domain names
• access times
• referring website addresses
• other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Send you service emails (booking confirmation and booking reminders).
• Send you a newsletter email.
• Improve our products and services.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• To recognise customer dining preference
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary, to deliver services on our behalf. For example, service providers (e.g. Bookatable for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.